Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Top Brands of Coffee

Finding out the top brands of coffee is pretty simple if you do a little searching. If I had to guess off the top of my head, I would assume Starbucks would be at the top of the list. As it turns out, Starbucks is a huge competitor; however, there is a lot of competition out there for top coffee spot. Today I will tell you a few of the top brands of coffee.

One of the most popular coffees on the market today is Yuban. Yuban is a part of Kraft Foods and is known for helping the environment and wildlife of coffee growing regions. This is a popular choice among activists and people who care about the environment.

Whenever talking or thinking about coffee, one city comes to mind for me, and that is Seattle. Seattle's Best is another giant when talking coffee. In addition to serving the Seattle area, this giant also services the rest of the United States, as well as Canada.

One coffee I am quite familiar with and seen in the market often, is Millstone coffee. Millstone is owned by Proctor & Gamble and now for their blends and flavored roasts.

Growing up I always remember my parents having one of two coffee brands in the house, one of them being Maxwell House. Maxwell House has to be the quintessential house coffee. This is also owned by Kraft Foods and quite popular throughout the United States.

The other coffee my parents always had around the house was Folgers. I can remember growing up and the coffee being in a huge tin can. Now of course, they are in more modern plastic containers, but the coffee is still as popular as ever. This coffee is also a Proctor & Gamble brand and is widely known throughout the United States and beyond.

As I mentioned earlier, Starbucks is one of the top three coffee giants. Not only are they known for their coffee shops, you can also find their products on just about all grocery store shelves. If you are looking for some Starbucks, these days you do not have to look very far!

Another popular brand that is all the rage on the East Coast, is Chock full O' Nuts. I have to be honest and say I had not heard of this brand; however, it has been around since 1932 when it was first offered in a New York store!

No comments:

Post a Comment